Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thing #5: Flickr

Neat. A photo sharing COMMUNITY where people actually network about their photos. This site is a bit like YouTube for me. I can "waste" hours at a time just looking, reading comments, and jumping from one thing to another. It's a sickness.

I'd like to upload some photos. Actually, I'd like to transfer photos from another photo sharing site, but I don't seem to have that option. Grrr.... I uploaded some photos I had saved on my hard drive, but I still can't figure out how to import photos from another site. I already have all my photos in one spot, and it would be nice to just transfer them over. Otherwise, my photos are all over the place, saved here and there. What a hassle it would be to to upload from different hard drives and discs!



It IS very cool that you can take a photo with your cell and email it to Flickr to have it instantly published in your photos. I didn't know that! I can't wait to use THAT feature.

On to Thing 6...

1 comment:

Quiz Kid Donnie said...

you should check out my website, photocouncil.com too. online batch uploading is a bit simpler if you have a lot of photos. mobile and email uploading is available too.