Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing #17: Rollyo

Way cool! This is one I'd NEVER played with at all, and now I wonder why it's not more "out there." Or is it just that I'm that out of it? I love this tool, especially being able to search any site with the Rollyo roll bar. That way I can always search from the same place and not have to look for each individual web sites search window. Plus, being able to add sites to a search roll on the fly is just awesome.

Rollyo allows educators to create kid-friendly search rolls or subject specific search rolls for their students to use. It's also fun to make subject specific search rolls for your fellow educators. I made one that includes some blogs that do reviews of children's and YA literature: http://rollyo.com/infogoddess2b/childrenya_lit/.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Very interesting, Infogoddess2B!