Sunday, August 24, 2008

Table 3: PhotoStory

Disclaimer: Products posted herein are for practice and NOT meant as final products.

I used PhotoStory when I did my podcast in 23 Things, but my practice with it was very brief. I did not add any music to it, only narration. This was my chance to work with the music part of it. I uploaded some pictures of a nice young man I know and set it to music. I used music from the "Sample Music" folder because it's what was there. Obviously, I wouldn't choose this music for this PhotoStory normally. I tried to go back tonight and find something good to use from Incompetech (and then I could edit it to be "just right" in Audacity), but every time I tried to go to Incompetech, Internet Explorer would stop responding and I'd have to force that window to shut. Hmmm... So here is the "work in progress":



(And thank goodness for the autosave feature here at Blogger because sometimes I do crazy things like hitting the "Back" button on my browser when I don't really mean to!)

****UPDATE**** I finally got to Incompetech, so the PhotoStory you see here has music provided by www.incompetech.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm... I've had problems with IE long ago, in that it didn't like to load a lot of flash objects.

Try going to this page directly.
http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/

Cheers!

Jodi Pendarvis said...

Thanks, Kevin! I'll try that. Perhaps I should try a new browser as well. :-)